Today, nVIDIA released the final retail model of GeForce 600 series card, the GeForce GTX 650 Ti. The GTX 650 Ti is the aptly named successor to last’s years model GeForce GTX 550 Ti, and will occupy the same $150 price point that the GTX 550 Ti launched into. It will sit between the GTX 660 and the recently launched GTX 650, and despite the much closer similarities to the GTX 660 NVIDIA is placing the card into their GTX 650 family and pitching it as a higher performance alternative to the GTX 650. With that in mind, what exactly does NVIDIA’s final desktop consumer launch of 2012 bring to the table?
To answer this question, you have to take a deep look inside these reviews:
- AnandTech: The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Review, Feat. Gigabyte, Zotac, & EVGA
- Tom’s Hardware: GeForce GTX 650 Ti Review: Nvidia’s Last Graphics Card For 2012
- Guru3D: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Reference model review
- Guru3D: MSI GeForce GTX 650 Ti PE Review
- Legit Reviews: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Video Card Review w/ MSI and EVGA
- Bit-Tech: NVIDIA GeForce GTX650 Ti Review
- TechSpot: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Review
- Hexus: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti
- Overclockers Club: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Review
- Tech Report: Nvidia’s GeForce GTX 650 Ti graphics card
|GTX 660||GTX 650 Ti||GTX 650||GT 550 Ti|
|Memory Clock||6.008GHz GDDR5||5.4GHz GDDR5||5GHz GDDR5||4.1GHz GDDR5|
|Memory Bus Width||192-bit||128-bit||128-bit||192-bit|
|FP64||1/24 FP32||1/24 FP32||1/24 FP32||1/12 FP32|
|Manufacturing Process||TSMC 28nm||TSMC 28nm||TSMC 28nm||TSMC 40nm|
You’re not finished yet though… Take a look at the current available models before you pay a visit to the stores.
KFA2 announced today the launch of the new KFA2 GeForce GTX 650 TI EX OC graphics cards, in addition to the previously launched GTX 650, the GTX 650 TI EX OC features double the amount CUDA cores creating a massive advantage in boost performance whilst still be offered at an very respectable midrange price! Whilst bundled with Assassin’s Creed III, only available at participating online and in-store retailers.
The KFA2 GeForce GTX 650 Ti EX OC supports all of the latest graphics technologies gamers have come to expect and demand, including Adaptive Vertical Sync, PhysX, 3D Vision, and NV Surround. The custom Force Air Bracket is outfitted with DVI-I, DVI-D, and Mini-HDMI connections with support for up to 3 simultaneous displays.
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and global manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs, today completes its GeForce Kepler lineup with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 650 Ti and GTX 650 Ti AMP! Edition. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 650 Ti series enables gamers to step up to turbocharged GeForce GTX graphics and embrace the latest epic adventures in stunning detail with best-in-class performance. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 650 Ti ships in 1GB and 2GB GDDR5 memory configurations to let users select the right amount of memory for their needs. Stepping up to the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 650 Ti AMP! Edition with 2GB yields a performance boost up to 12-percent for more demanding gamers.
“ZOTAC is pleased to offer a new sweet-spot graphics cards that delivers an amazing gaming experience and class-leading features with our GeForce GTX 650 Ti series,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
EVGA will be offering four versions of the GeForce GTX 650 Ti. This includes a standard and SSC version, as well as 1GB and 2GB models. Please also note that both of the 1GB versions will be bundled with a free key for Assassin’s Creed III* that can be redeemed once the game launches.
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1GB (Free Assassins Creed III included)
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1GB SSC (Free Assassins Creed III included)
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB SSC
The EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti graphics card features many new and key features:
- NVIDIA SMX Engine – Brand new processing engine which delivers twice the performance/watt compared to previous generations.
- NVIDIA FXAA – Lightning fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games with the simple click of a mouse.
- NVIDIA TXAA – Next generation anti-aliasing algorithm that delivers the image quality of 8x MSAA, with the performance hit of only 2x MSAA.
- Adaptive Vertical Sync – Dynamically adjusts VSync to your monitor’s native refresh rate for the smoothest gameplay possible.
- Frame Rate Target – Set a target Frame Rate with EVGA Precision X and your card will automatically adjust the power/performance to meet that target.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround – Supporting up to three gaming monitors plus one accessory display!
- PCI Express 3.0 – Offers double the bandwidth of PCI Express 2.0, for highest data transfer speeds. Also backwards compatible with all existing PCI Express motherboards.
Also, EVGA is offering an exclusive EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Precision X skin that can be downloaded at the official EVGA Precision X website. EVGA Precision X is the ultimate GeForce overclocking/monitoring software which allows you to fine tune your EVGA graphics card, including GPU clock speeds, Memory clock speeds, fan speeds, and more.
EVGA Precision X Key Features:
- Brand new GUI – Built from the ground up for the next generation of graphics accelerators.
- Advanced Hardware Monitoring – See GPU vitals in real time.
- In Game Monitoring – See your GPU vitals, without leaving your game!
- Frame Rate Target – GeForce GTX 650 Ti will adjust power/clock dynamically to match set framerate.
- Fan Curve – Set up an advanced fan profile.
In addition to EVGA Precision X, EVGA is also making available a new version of EVGA OC Scanner X, now compatible with the EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti. This application is free and supports the following features, and more.
1. Built in stress tester can find and report artifacts
2. Benchmark function allows you to quickly test your performance
3. GPU vitals show real time clock speeds and temperatures
4. Also supports CPU stress testing
Point of View, a premier NVIDIA graphics partner and manufacturer of Android tablets, notebooks and other hardware, launches today the newest card of the GeForce 600 family: the POV GeForce GTX 650 Ti. The GeForce GTX 650 Ti sits nicely between the GeForce GTX 650 and the GTX 660 with an excellent performance and sweet price range! For all who have delayed their upgrade, this is the time.
The GeForce GTX 650 Ti sits nicely between the GeForce GTX 650 and the GTX 660 with an excellent performance and sweet price range! For all who have delayed their upgrade, this is the time! As other GeForce GTX 600 graphics cards, the GPU is built on the next generation streaming multiprocessor SMX technology which drastically improves performance. The chip is produced on a 28 nm die-size – allowing higher clock speeds and is twice as power efficient as its GeForce GTX 550 predecessor. The GeForce GTX 650 Ti is running on 928 MHz and works with DDR5 memory running on 5400 MHz. The GPU itself is split up into 768 CUDA cores for parallel processing of graphics calculations.
ASUS releases no less then GeForce GTX 650 Ti graphics cards including the GeForce GTX 650 Ti Dual-Fan (GTX650TI-1GD5), the GeForce GTX 650 Ti DirectCU II OC (GTX650TI-DC2O-1GD5) and the premium GeForce GTX 650 Ti DirectCU II TOP (GTX650TI-DC2T-1GD5). The GTX 650 Ti Dual-Fan remains at a close to reference clock speeds of 928 MHz core with 5.40 GHz memory, while the DirectCU II OC ups the core speed to 968 MHz, and DirectCU II TOP to 1033 MHz. More after the break.
The GeForce GTX 650 Ti sits nicely between the GeForce GTX 650 and the GTX 660 with an excellent performance and sweet price range! For all who have delayed their upgrade, this is the time!
As other GeForce GTX 600 graphics cards, the GPU is built on the next generation streaming multiprocessor SMX technology which drastically improves performance. The chip is produced on a 28 nm die-size – allowing higher clock speeds and is twice as power efficient as its GeForce GTX 550 predecessor. The GeForce GTX 650 Ti is running on 928 MHz and works with DDR5 memory running on 5400 MHz. The GPU itself is split up into 768 CUDA cores for parallel processing of graphics calculations.
The GeForce® GTX 650 Ti is a DirectX 11 and shader model 5.0 supporting graphics card with of course existing NVIDIA features such as NVIDIA 3-way SLI® Technology, PhysX®, PureVideo® HD and CUDA™ being present!
The Dual-Fan card features a slightly trimmed-down version of its DirectCU cooler, which features a monolithic aluminum heatsink with a copper core. The DirectCU II, on the other hand, is ASUS workhorse performance-segment VGA cooler, which uses three copper heat pipes that make direct contact with the GPU, to convey heat to a compound aluminum fin heatsink, which is ventilated by a pair of fans. All three models feature 1 GB of GDDR5 memory. Based on the 28 nm GK106 silicon, the GeForce GTX 650 Ti packs 768 CUDA cores, 64 TMUs, 16 ROPs, and a 128-bit wide memory interface. Prices remain under wraps.